We are specialist recruiters. This means our consultants only recruit into their specific areas of expertise, giving our clients the best insight and tailored recruitment processes.
We recognise that it is our people that make us who we are. Our consultants come from a wide range of backgrounds, but there are particular qualities that make a Skypath recruiter. Specialist, knowledgeable and committed, with a passion for travel. We also look for people with a proven track record in a sales environment, who are driven and determined to succeed. Recruitment is fast paced, exciting and incredibly rewarding. You must be prepared to push yourself in a sales environment in order to reap the benefits.
The key responsibilities of a Skypath consultant are as follows:
- Identifying and developing client relationships
- Advising clients on how to attract candidates and building a candidate market database relevant to your niche
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunity presented by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage
- Account Management of your clients and providing a service to support their requirements
Skypath offers an open, positive and supportive environment you to help you succeed. On top of this you will be offered a competitive basic salary and uncapped commission, plus regular team incentives.
We are currently recruiting for our Reading office and are always looking for motivated people. We are keen to hear from anybody who is looking for their next recruitment role or from individuals who are looking to begin their career in recruitment.
If you would like to understand a bit more about the roles we have or would like to have an initial confidential conversation, please contact us by one of the methods below.
Telephone: 0118 900 6711 or email us by clicking here or click the button below.